Monday, January 25, 2010

My frist class project.... WHOO HOO got a A!!



This is my very first class project for PSE8 and what my Mentor said about it... I am soo happy I did the right thing and looking forward to correcting the photos!!


NICE JOB Sherry! NOT ONLY did you successfully CREATE your OWN template ... you've successfully created SIX clipping masks (that's the "official" name for the process you used when you linked your photos to the little boxes I had you make! I don't call it that in the lesson because it "sounds" complicated and scarry ... when, as you've discovered "masks" are no big deal ... right?)




I can understand what you mean about "busy", but because of your theme...and the movie...all the bricabrac is working for you. I like that you were creative with the template plan in the lesson (adding the side bar on the left).



One thing I'm noticing is that some of the photos look like they got stretched out of proportion. Review page 10, item 5 - esp the note on which control handles to avoid when you are working with photos ... that will help protect your photo's proportions.



YOU GET and A!



------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment