Saturday, January 23, 2010

Welcome to our Blog!

I am so new to this just learning how to get around and change things. Oh yea have to change things, I have PSE8 and I am bound and determined to learn how to do all this... Blogs, Elements, Digi scrapbooking. I figure by the time I am gone and my son finds my paper scrapbooks he will die laughing because I used paper! Besides with Digital you don't have to worry about being Acid free and just make sure you have back up copies!! So who are the bears and what are they designing? The bears are Daryl my hubby who is a Electronic Tech by trade but a Wood worker in his soul, he cuts all the wood I paint on and from time to time for the ladies of my local SDP club. Christopher our only child. I have always told him he was like Tigger... Cuz he is the only one! He is growing and the preteens are going to give way to the teens in the near future. But he helps by carrying wood, sorting paint, wrapping and help package to ship and is a all around good kid! He loves the Ladies up in Chattahoochee and has even created a ornament to trade at Mrs. Sandra's Christmas party. So he has creative genes too! Me... Sherry, I am a stay at home Mom. I handle all the orders Daryl gets for cutting wood and drive him into the shop when need be. I am currently working on a Chapter book for Christopher. I belong to several Yahoo groups which I have to say right now my favorite is Art for the creative mind, because it doesn't limit me to painting but lets me spread my wings and test other waters. Keeps my brain working! But a close to my heart is the Brush Bunch group of gals, they are wonderful and painting is a big part of my heart and soul. I am always at peace when painting. So, there you have who we are and what we do in a nut shell. Hope you enjoy our blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment